We are OPEN for face to face Physiotherapy!
We are officially OPEN for face to face consultations at our Windsor Clinic from Monday 1st June. To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, face to face appointments will only be offered where clinically appropriate and following a risk screen and triage phone call by a member of our health team. Following the initial triage call either a virtual or face to face consultation will be offered. Future appointments may alternate between video and face to face where appropriate.
Whilst the clinic will be operating slightly differently, we want to reassure you that our team are still here to support you. Even though you might not be able have long chats person at the front desk we are still here for you on the phone.
To allow a return to face to face consultations we are following advice and guidelines from the CSP( Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) and NHS England and completed an infection risk assessment.
We have put in place the following:
- An enhanced cleaning programme which has been in operation since February 2020.
- Staff and patients are not to attend clinic if either displaying signs and symptoms of Covid-19 including a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. (or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 and has not self-isolated for 14 days). Face to face appointments will only be offered when clinically necessary and when video consultation would not be sufficiently effective.
- There will be no waiting area within the clinic. Instead we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment and wait either in your car or outside the building until your Physiotherapist calls to grant you access to the building. This means you that you will not need to touch any unnecessary surfaces.
- We will not be able to offer you any refreshments so please make sure that you bring a bottle of water with you should you require it.
- Staggered clinician appointment times to avoid patient to patient contact and to allow the treatment rooms to be cleaned between patients.
- Patients are asked to wear a face mask. One will be provided for you if you don’t have one
- Hand sanitising station located at each entrance and this must be used for before and after appointments.
- All staff will be wearing appropriate PPE including where appropriate: Mask, Gloves, Face Shield or Protective Glasses and Apron for all clinicians. This is In line with Public Health England.
- Limited availability for face to face appointments to reduce number of patients in clinic at any one time.
- To help us keep the number of people in clinic to a minimum we would ask that accompanying adults wait outside the clinic and children do not attend unless they are the patient.
- Rooms will be cleaned and ventilated between patients and PPE changed.
To request either a face to face or virtual consultation please call us on 01344 489398 or 01753 866274. If you have any concerns or questions about attending clinic during this pandemic then please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also fill out your details on our contact form. Click here